Sunday, January 5, 2014

Man it's Hot

84 and sunny today. As I sit here in my swimming trunks with no shirt on trying to decide whether to get up and turn the fan on or just suffer through the heat I think of my friends and family up in Indiana with snow and single digit temps forecast for tonight. I feel soooooo bad for them. Well, okay that's a lie, actually I am laughing  a little. It is January and I am enjoying the 80s, palm trees, and beautiful sunsets. OK I guess that is enough of rubbing it in or everyone will stop reading the blog.

We went for a dingy ride today. We went out into the Atlantic and then under the Seven Mile bridge, but turned around and came back because the Bay side was too choppy. We were going to a little island called Rachel Cay, but it was too rough so we will have to do it another day.

Sunset tonight in the Harbor.

1 comment:

Scott Dunsworth said...

Yea,Yea, You have been down there forever now and still have not learned how to catch lobster or mangrove grouper. So other than the weather, you really dont have much to brag about.

Post a Comment