Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Good Times Coming Soon

It is getting close to time to head to Key West to haul Island Queen. She has not been out of the water since 2004. I hope there are not too many surprises. My brother Scott is coming down for a week to help with the installation of the bow thruster. My friend John is also coming. John sent me this picture of Scott the other day and said he is getting excited about coming to Key West. I thought maybe I would make up some posters with the pic and write "Headed to the Key West and looking for a good time" and post them around town. It should be one very interesting week.

My brother Scott.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pink? key west?

Anonymous said...

Are they coming down to see you or get married? What with the pink and all, I suspect Scott will be the bride?

Hot Rod

Hot Rod said...

Ha! Just chuckling about my comments. Gee, I'm a sick, but funny man. Tee hee hee.

Mike and Sharon Dunsworth said...

I thought it was funny too Hot Rod. Don't know if Scott or John did though.

Post a Comment