Friday, November 21, 2014

Rain, rain, and more rain.

Pretty much the last 3 days.


I know I am probably not going to get much sympathy from the folks up north but it has been raining for the last three days. I did not get off the boat on Wednesday or today. Thursday I made three trips in the dingy to get water but never got on land, just pulled up beside the seawall and filled our containers. Tomorrow I am getting off the boat and going ashore no matter what. The Hunger Games is playing so I think we will go see it. Monday should be sunny and back in the low 80s.

It is so nice being out of the boatyard and back in the water. Life is getting back to normal. Next week we are going up to Indiana for Thanksgiving. We will be gone about a week. It will be good to see everyone. Hopefully we can take some warm weather up there with us.

This is what I would rather see when I look out the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment