Thursday, February 12, 2015

It's Been Awhile

Well it has been awhile since I did a blog and alot has been going on. I had been having some heart issues and spent 5 days in the hospital and got two new stents. All is good now and back on the boat and relaxed.

We are still planning on leaving soon so I have alot to do to get Walkaboout ready to go. We have one small oil leak which I hope to fix today. We need a new anchor as I do not trust the one we have. I usually dive on it each time we use it. So I want one I trust enough to deploy and me not get wet. I am also going to have to go up to Indiana and work for 4 weeks to give the cruising kitty a boost so it looks like it will be the end of March before we get out of Boot Key Harbor.

We went up to Ft. Lauderdale yesterday and bought two folding bicycles in preperation for our departure. They seem to me really well made and are comfortable to ride. We had folding bikes before and really liked them, so I think we will get alot of enjoyment out of these.

I found the following youtube and thought it was hilarious. When I was young I worked on a farm for awhile that had pigs. When I started took me two months to eat bacon again. I had to laugh at this video though. I don't know where these people think the rest of the sausage in the store comes from.


No comments:

Post a Comment