Thursday, August 13, 2015

Started on the WaterMaker

Well I finally began working on the water maker. I had planned of putting it in the main salon as I did not want to have to crawl around the engine room every time I wanted to make water. We had removed one of the seats in the salon so I planned on putting it on that wall and putting some cabinet doors in front of it. Upon investigating the area I found that there was a huge area behind the wall that was not being used. I opened it up and thought wow what a waste of space. It was big enough for an adult to fit in. I know this because I crawled in there to clean and paint it.. It worked out to be the perfect place for the water maker. I am two days into the project and probably have two more to completion. I will give a full report when I am finished for those of you who are interested or at least really bored and have nothing else to do but read my blog (I pity those in this category).








1 comment:

Hot Rod said...

The Dunsworth show could have a remote broadcast from the boat and be called the

Post a Comment